To Our Valued Team Toma Customers,
I wanted to send a personal note to you to let you know how Team Toma is responding to the current situation. We are proud of your loyalty, and we take our responsibility to you, our team, and our partners very seriously.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our team members safe. With that in mind, we have implemented several items in our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus.
· Hand sanitizing stations at every doorway and register.
· Hand sanitizer on all our delivery vehicles.
· Signs posted in all areas reminding employees and guests to wash their hands with soap and warm water and other best practices.
· Reminding employees to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
· Keeping a safe distance when meeting in person.
· Encouraging our staff at the first sign of suspected illness to self-quarantine. Fortunately, no signs have been displayed of this virus.
· Ramped up sanitizing efforts in commonly (an uncommonly) used areas such countertops, appliances, displays, doors, handles, stairway railing, restrooms, etc.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations. We have stressed with our employees the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick.
We’d love to see you in the store but if you need to stay home, that’s ok too. Just call us at 781-335-6435 for all locations or visit us atwww.gwtoma.com to guide you through the process.
We know that many of you have scheduled in-home deliveries, installations or repairs with us. Our teams on the road have been briefed on methods to help prevent any spread of illness and will sanitize their hands before entering your home. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to partner with you to reschedule your appointment at no additional cost. Simply call 781-335-6435 and we will take care of it.
Thank you for your business and continued support.
Be safe. Wash your hands. See you soon.
George A Toma